Dr. Raman Gill - CanadaTopic - Mindset Transformation: Unlock New Opportunities
Date – December 09
Dr. Ramal Gill is an award winner educationist, a performance strategist, providing services to transition. She is a certified teacher, a certified master’s life coach, and a former University professor. Dr. Gill has helped clients from leaders, professionals, community members from diverse global backgrounds. With more than two decades of experience in adult learning, she is passionate to coach people using different strategies. Dr. Gill’s work has been featured at prestigious platforms and is an international guest speaker. She has authored and co-authored papers, articles, book chapters. From time to time she has been involved in various local charities and a board member of non-profit organizations. Under her belt also holds the title of President of Alberta (Canada) for world book of records, UK.
Mindset Transformation: Unlock New Opportunities
- Understanding types of mindset and how are brain behaves
- Mindset Checkup and scoring
- Elements and actions for growth to thrive through challenges.
- How we can change our mindsets for fulfilling transitions and overcome fear.
- Creating foundations for transformation for success
- Strategies and tools for growth and better opportunities.