About this Event
2020 has been a challenging year for many people.
The impact caused by a number of global challenges has rippled through our societies, leading to consequences we could not have imagined at the beginning of the year.
As we all come to terms with our current reality, there’s one thing we know for certain…. that 2021 will rush through the door and life will go on.
How well equipped are you to be the best version of yourself?
A group of world leading experts have come together to deliver a package that will transform your 2021.
In a – never done before – Mega Symposium, we have prepared….
- 20 experts from 20 unique countries across 5 continents
- 20 transformational trainings
- All delivered to you over the first 20 days of December
Why are we doing this?
Very simply, our goal is to share a wealth of combined expertise from around the world, and deliver it in a consumable format that will prepare you to thrive in 2021 & beyond.
Who should attend?
To know whether this event is right for you, ask yourself the following questions….
- Am I committed to being the best version of myself and taking control of my life?
- Do I want to learn from 20 of the world’s leading experts in personal development?
- Are there experiences I want to have that require me to learn and grow?
- Am I committed to making a positive impact on the world?
- Are there more to my talents than what I’m currently experiencing?
- Do I want to live from a place of “what is possible for me”?
- Can I take responsibility for improving all my relationships?
- Am I ready to let go of anything that does not serve me?
If you’re a “YES” across the board, then this event is for you.
What content will each training include?
See the attached image for a summary of each topic being presented.
How will the event be run?
Each day from the 1st until the 20th December you’ll be given a link to attend a live training session delivered by a world leading expert. This will take place over zoom and last somewhere between 60-90 minutes.
There will be 3 live sessions to choose from to cater for all global timezones.
What if I can’t make the live session?
We strongly advocate attending the live sessions for the best possible experience.
But do not worry, each session will be recorded and available to watch after the event.
How much does the event cost?
You receive access to all 20 trainings for one low fee…
- $47 for the early bird special (ends November 15th)
- $77 for any tickets purchased after November 15th.
Each ticket has an RRP value of $500.